If you are looking for the best place to get lunch in town, then you’ll want to make sure you head on over to Blackbird Cafe. This restaurant is absolutely a local favorite and it makes complete sense as to why it is. This American-style restaurant has all of the classics but with a good twist.
Looking for a delicious sandwich? They’ve got ’em all. Looking for vegetarian options? They’ve got that too. Wraps? You know they have those. They’ve got something for everybody! Not only do they have a delicious menu, but their service is absolutely amazing. Blackbird Cafe is definitely somewhere you can go if you want to feel right at home. Although everything is delicious, not everything on the menu can be named, but let’s take a look at some of their delicious menu items:
- Spicy Tofu Wrap: Sautéed tofu, soy chorizo, garlic, onion, bell pepper, spinach, and cheese wrapped in a sun-dried tomato tortilla
- The Mediterranean Chicken Wrap: Charbroiled chicken, fresh basil, bell pepper, onion, tomato, and feta cheese wrapped in a sun-dried tomato tortilla
- The Omar Burger: A burger patty topped with our corned beef hash and a fried egg with lettuce, tomato, and havarti cheese.
- Grilled Veggie Sandwich: Grilled portobello mushrooms, onion, peppers, spinach, and melted havarti cheese on grilled honey wheat.
- BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich: Smoked pulled pork, coleslaw and our homemade BBQ sauce on a potato bun.
Everything is delicious.
For full menu, click here http://www.blackbirdlb.com/menu/lunch/
3405 Orange Ave.
Long Beach, CA 90807